|Year 5 Nuclear Races||06/06/2023|
|Whole Class Photos||07/06/2023 @ All day|
|Year 5 and 6 Quad Kids||07/06/2023|
|Phonics Screening Week||12/06/2023|
|Sports Day - years 5 and 6||13/06/2023 @ 09:30 - 11:00am|
Welcome to our Year 2 page.
We will also be uploading photos and captions to share with you the fun activities that your children have been doing.
The Year 2 teachers are:
2 Beech - Mrs Cullender (Year Leader)
2 Cedar - Miss Fitzakerley
2 Holly - Mrs Evans and Miss Kemp (Trainee teacher)
PE days -
2 Beech - Tuesday (Outdoor) and Wednesday (Indoor)
2 Cedar - Tuesday (Outdoor) and Wednesday (Indoor)
2 Holly - Tuesday (Outdoor) and Friday (Indoor)
Click for more
- To recognise the time to 5 minute intervals.
- To read the time to 5 minutes.
- To know the number of minutes in an hour.
- To know the number of hours in a day.
- To show our understanding of a topic.
- To make predictions about what we think a book will be about.
- To create a character description using clues from a picture.
- To write in the present tense consistently.
- To write in the past tense consistently.
- To label a diagram.